Thursday, July 30, 2009

LIFE....

OH life..Sometimes i'm thinking how life is too short.Now you're alive and the next day, hour,minutes or second your dead.huhuhuhu!You'll never know and nobody will tell you because ONLY GOD KNOW'S WHEN...

I just remember my childhood friend just recently her mom died and now her dad.Very tragic..Early morning today my mom called and i'm so happy to hear it's her when suddenly she told me that the father of my childhood friend was dead just yesterday afternoon.I said WHHHAAATTTT? Y? WHAT HAPPEN? I was saddened because her mom just died a month and a half and now his dad.The question is "pano na silang magkakapatid????"they did'nt recover yet and now here comes another..oh my!sigh...
Condolence my friend..I know God has a reason for everything.Be strong..

LIFE IS REALLY TOO SHORT.So let's take our time be meaningful and happy.And be ready for it co'z u'll really never know.LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND BE THANKFUL TO EVERYTHING THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US.

1 comment:

JETTY said...

Kalungkot ano? *Big Sigh*