Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SWIMMING!!!

YAHOO!!SWIMMING..And the day has come..The so much awaited day of my daughter.We wake up early,bath and then go go go to Ilang-Ilang Resort in Laguna.This is a get together with my hub's cousins,A reunion..And we're the one who arrived first.And when we're there already my chikitings we're so excited to swim so jump off the water with their salbabida..hehehe!Me got the microphone and sing LOL!!i really love to sing.This day is a fun filled experience of my kids.They love swimming in fact it's already 9 in the evening but they don't want to get out of the water..But they have too because it's no good already..

1 comment:

JETTY said...

I'm glad Jang and Jed had fun. Aj misses her Ate Iris, Utin, Jang and Jed sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Hope to see you all guys next year. :D